RARA-AVIS: One of Miker's favourite bugaboos (another definition to argue about?)

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@thrillingdetective.com)
Date: 21 Sep 2007

What do you mean exactly when you say post-modern, anyway? When did it start? Is there a clear date?

You often slam things for being post-modern, but I'm not sure what you mean by it most of the time.

(Then again, I don't understand a lot of the things a lot of the time when it comes to the angels on the head of the pin school of literary theory. I'm a reader way in front of being a critic , and that's way in front of being an academic or scholar. Reading books about reading books about reading books is just one too many steps for me most of the time.)

Kevin