RARA-AVIS: Re: Sara Paretsky's V. I. Warshawski short stories

From: Douglas G. Greene ( dgreene@odu.edu)
Date: 14 Dec 2006

Brad

You may have a problem as the order of the stories differs between V. I. FOR SHORT and WINDY CITY BLUES, but I expect that one of the volumes lists original publication date.

You may be interested that there are 2 additional V.I. short stories, published in a limited edition pamphlet:

V.I. x 2 [Chicago]: Sara & Two C - Dogs Press, 2002. Pamphlet containing 2 previously uncollected V.I. Warshawski stories. Paretsky allowed the pamphlet to be sold only by a feminist bookstore in Chicago, Women & Children First.

Doug Greene

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "thebradstevens"