Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: OT -- need info on making a title

From: Victoria Two ( msvictoriatwo@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Mar 2006

Thanks so much for finding this for me. It is a prime example of what NOT to name a website as there is nothing about "LuLu" to make it stick in the mind or to tie it to the product, and since "title" is not one word, it does not turn up in a search.

  I am forwarding all the title suggestions to the author.

  You guys have come thru again and I greatly appreciate your help,
  Victoria

  Al Guthrie < allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk> wrote:
  Is this what you were looking for, Victoria? http://www.lulu.com/titlescorer/

--------------------------------- Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.