RE: RARA-AVIS: Unfilmed but should be: Lankford et alles

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 12 Feb 2004

As you can tell, I'm having "ghost in the machine" problems with my e-mail. The original post said the shows were "too good to last."

The execs said Karen Sisco was "coming back soon" after they first yanked it, but last week I read that they have changed their minds. They "didn't like the quality of the new scripts."

In other words, they're yellow.

TL