RARA-AVIS: adaptations

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 30 Aug 2003

I was looking over next week's schedule for Turner Classic Movies and noted they are running a whole batch of cool adaptations (all times are Eastern):

Mon

Touch of Evil, 10 PM

Tues

On Dangerous Ground, 1:30 PM

Wed

Glass Key, 3:15 PM

Thurs

Murder My Sweet, 12:30 PM

Fri

Back to back (pre-Bogart) adaptations of Maltese Falcon:

Dangerous Female, 6 AM Satan Met A Lady, 8 AM

Sat

Killer's Kiss, 10 AM (I know, not an adaptaion, but thought I'd throw it in) Marlowe, 10 PM Taking of Pelham One, Two, Three, 12 midnight Lady in the Lake, 3:30 AM (Sunday morning)

Looking at those Marlowe adaptations made me wonder -- has anyone seen Brasher Dubloon? It's one of the few Marlowe adaptations I haven't seen.

Mark