RARA-AVIS: Re: K C Constantine question

From: Karen Anderson ( karenand@mac.com)
Date: 02 Jun 2002

> Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 16:07:38 +1000
> From: "Rene Ribic" < rribic@optusnet.com.au>
> Subject: RARA-AVIS: K C Constantine question
>
> Does someone know the titles & publication order of the Balzic novels?
> I've recently read THE ROCKSBURG RAILROAD MURDERS (which is the first, I
> think) & I have a copy of THE MAN WHO LIKED TO LOOK AT HIMSELF & if
> possible I'd like to read them in order.
>
> Rene
>
> - --
Rene,

The Constantine list:

The Rocksburg Railroad Murders (72) The Man Who LIked to Look at Himself (73) The Blank Page (74) A Fix Like This (75) The Man Who Liked Slow Tomatoes (82) Always a Body to Trade (83) Upon Some Midnight's Clear (85) Joey's Case (88) Sunshine Enemies (90) Bottom Liner Blues (93) Cranks and Shadows (95) Good Sons (96) Family Values (97) Brushback (98) Blood Mud (99) Grievance (00) Saving Room for Desert (02)

Good Sons and Grievance have Balzic as a secondary character.

Apologies if I've missed any. By the way, a good source for these lists is Detecting Men by Willetta Heising.

cheers,

Karen

Karen G. Anderson Contributing Editor January Magazine www.januarymagazine.com

karenand@mac.com