Re: RARA-AVIS: Jack Kelly

From: WordRunner@aol.com
Date: 04 Feb 2002

Hi Will,
    I've read "Line of Sight" and liked it enough to buy more of Jack Kelly and to recommend his work to others. The early scenes of "Line of Sight" in which Kelly introduces the woman at the heart of the story to the reader are wonderful, both for what they tell you about her and for what they say about the protagonist who is letting us see her through his eyes. In fact, the first half of the book is excellent, in mood and pace and storyline.
    I wish that the story evolved more quickly and that the ending had been a bit stronger, but Kelly is a talented guy whom, I believe, is well worth reading.

                                    Jim Blue