RARA-AVIS: Pelecanos's DC Quartet

ejm duggan (ejmd@cwcom.net)
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 18:31:58 +0000

The blurb on the back of _The Sweet Forever_ calls it 'the third volume in Pelecanos's DC Quartet' and suggests King Suckerman is the second. Can anyone confirm the title of the first one? I'd guess it would have to be _The Big Blowdown_, but I've not yet seen a copy of this.

Also, what's the *fourth* one? Is it _Shame the Devil_ or _Right as Rain_?

Can anyone confirm whether or not Stefanos gets offed in _Shame the Devil_?

ED