Re: RARA-AVIS: Jim Thompson

M-T (matrxtech@sprintmail.com)
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 17:49:37 -0400

Christopher Bahn:

<<I've never read any Jim Thompson and I'd like to rectify this on my next bookstore trip. Any recommendations on what would be a good starting point? "The Killer Inside Me" looks intriguing...>>

That one is guaranteed to keep you entertained...Try also Pop. 1280. Most likely, if you like one of his books you will like them all. It's great stuff but be warned that the plots don't always make sense; some are quite absurd, with far from credible serendipitous resolutions by arbitrary downfall.

Regards,

mt