Re: RARA-AVIS: Another Day in Paradise

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 10:48:21 -0500

Etienne Borgers wrote:

> Another Day in Paradise by David Little?
> Any comments welcome.

Oh, it's not David, it's Eddie Little. And came out in February, 1998. He was at Left Coast Crime in San Diego. Very articulate. Supposed the book to be autobiographical as he said he it was. I personally enjoyed it. My daughter had told me to find it if I could, because he writes a column for one of the "alternate" LA newspapers. Lot of "drug" stuff in it. But it is definitely not for the faint of heart.

--
from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net