RARA-AVIS: I second that motion!

Frederick Zackel (fzackel@wcnet.org)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:30:16 -0400

Yes, Noreen Ayres has a great series started--if you can make the jump from mean streets to lunatic freeways. Her books are set in Orange County. If you want to be hard-boiled, drive the speed limit in the fast lane in Southern California. (The detritus from a convenience store shot-out was my favorite book; don't remember the title.) I hope to read more Smokey Brandon, but I haven't heard from Noreen in a while. She and her husband moved (if I remember) to Texas(?) But I'm not sure anymore.

Frederick Zackel